Change 4Life is a national public health programme, which aims to support individuals to make healthier choices and improve their health and wellbeing by promoting a positive health message to the public to encourage health behaviour change.
This session is an introduction to emotional health and wellbeing. It aims to give attendees the following:
- Understand the impact of the current situation on yourself and others
- Be able to identify unhealthy coping strategies
- Have some tips to support positive mental and emotional wellbeing during this time
- Feel confident supporting others through a difficult situation
- Feel confident signposting to external agencies for further support
- Understand how to look after yourself after a difficult call/conversation
Free for those working in South Tyneside
Please note: If you fail to attend or do not give us the required notice to cancel your place we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
For more information click here
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any staff working or volunteering in the South Tyneside.