Change 4Life is a national public health programme, which aims to support individuals to make healthier choices and improve their health and wellbeing by promoting a positive health message to the public to encourage health behaviour change.
This session provides people with an introduction of emotional health and wellbeing, including issues in a local and national frame. It also aims to give attendees an understanding of encouraging action and developing interventions for people who are struggling with their emotional health and wellbeing.
• Provide an overview of what is meant by “emotional health and wellbeing”
• To understand how to identify poor emotional health and wellbeing
• Unhealthy coping strategies (including eating disorders, self-harm and suicidal ideation)
• To introduce attendees to Five Ways to Wellbeing
• To understand emotional health and wellbeing issues across the lifespan
• Helping others to help themselves (conversation techniques)
Free for those working in South Tyneside
Please note: If you fail to attend or do not give us the required notice to cancel your place we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
For more information click here
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any staff working in the South Tyneside, who may want a greater understanding of emotional health and wellbeing issues in the local and national area, including identifying a problem and how to provide encouragement to change behaviour.