Change 4Life is a national public health programme, which aims to support individuals to make healthier choices and improve their health and wellbeing by promoting a positive health message to the public to encourage health behaviour change.
This session is an introduction to emotional health and wellbeing. It aims to give attendees the following:
- Understand the impact of the current situation on yourself and others
- Be able to identify unhealthy coping strategies
- Have some tips to support positive mental and emotional wellbeing during this time
- Feel confident supporting others through a difficult situation
- Feel confident signposting to external agencies for further support
- Understand how to look after yourself after a difficult call/conversation
Free for those working in South Tyneside
Please note: If you fail to attend or do not give us the required notice to cancel your place we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
For more information click here
Who should attend?
This course is designed for any staff working or volunteering in the South Tyneside.
Please note to participate in the session you will need:
- A device with a large enough screen to view the presentation slides
- A working microphone to participate in group activities (our quick guide can support you to test your audio)
- A webcam desirable (but not essential)
***once your booking form is completed you will receive a confirmation email***