***Only suitable for organisations currently commissioned to deliver NHS Health Checks in South Tyneside***
This FREE course has been developed to increase the skills and knowledge of Healthcare Professionals wishing to deliver NHS Health Checks.
- What is Change for Life and where do Health Checks fit in
- Aims and elements of the Health Check
- The epidemiology of CVD; national and local picture, fixed and modifiable risk factors.
- Assessing and managing CV risk; who to include
- Communicating risk and assessing a patient/clients thoughts re: lifestyle changes using evidence based behaviour techniques
- Point of Care testing (POC), finger stick blood collection, Quality Assurance Scheme and Health Options® Software
Please note: If you fail to attend or do not give us the required notice to cancel your place we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
For more information click here
Nurses, Pharmacists and Health Care Assistants working in organisations currently commissioned to deliver NHS Health Checks in South Tyneside.
***once your booking form is completed you will receive a confirmation email***