This session will increase people’s awareness and enable them to plan for their own emotional health and wellbeing. It also aims to give attendees an understanding of how they can support others who are struggling with their emotional health and wellbeing.
- Provide an overview of what is meant by “emotional health and wellbeing”
- Plan for your own emotional health and wellbeing
- To understand how to identify poor emotional health and wellbeing
- The main challengers; stress, anxiety and depression
- Recognise unhealthy coping strategies
- Introduce healthy coping strategies (Five Ways to Wellbeing)
- Helping others to help themselves (conversation techniques)
Free for those working or volunteering in South Tyneside
Please note: If you fail to attend or do not give us the required notice to cancel your place we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee.
For more information click here
Please note to participate in the session you will need:
- A device with a large enough screen to view the presentation slides
- A working microphone to participate in group activities (our quick guide can support you to test your audio)
- A webcam desirable (but not essential)
***once your booking form is completed you will received a confirmation email***