First Contact Clinical is pleased to announce that our 2-day Motivational Intervewing training course has been assured by the Personalised Care Institute as meeting the required standards for training health, social care and voluntary sector staff to use health coaching skills.
This two day program will form the first part of a 4-day Health Coaching Training course aimed at the new PCN Health and Wellbeing Coaches which we hope to have accredited when the content of the Personalised Care Institute curriculum, which sets the training standards for health coaching, is launched on 15/9/20.
We are in the process of accrediting both the 2-day and 4-day courses with the Association for Coaching.
We are experienced in working collaboratively with partners, commissioners and customers living and working in difficult environments.
We bring innovative training solutions to difficult problems.
How we do it:
- Pre-training engagement phase: This means that we engage with customers and target trainees to ensure delivery meets the desired outcomes.
- The modular training phase: Offering different levels e.g. Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced.
- Post training phase: This stage incorporates evaluation and support.
We currently offer training programmes on:
- Solution Focused Approaches in Behaviour Change Conversations
- Motivational Interviewing Techniques in Behaviour Change Conversations
- An Introduction to Behaviour Change Conversation Skills
- Alcohol & Substance Misuse
- Smoking Cessation
- NHS Health Checks
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Connect5
- Emotional Health and Wellbeing
- Make Every Contact Count
- Sexual Health
We are able to develop bespoke packages that meet the precise requirements of the project. For more information on the range of training programmes we can offer please contact us on 0191 4329838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.